🙊My beautiful Junior : 2🙊

Tejasswi is just 3 year younger than me, she is 20 years old.

But, not only me, many hearts stolen on the day one only by the beautiful girl.

I am expert of scanning a girl and If I measure with my eyes she must have size 32-28-34, and her skin tone is as white as snow.

Now,

The routine meetings start, I took the Initiative as I want to become her friend.

I thought to talk to her

I thought to talk to her. And slowly we came in good talking term in one month.

Whenever she used to come to teach in the class she used to wear nice and crop tops with mostly sleeveless arms and belly button free to watch.

When she used to talk to me, I just lostly admire her moving lips slowly.

Ahh, they seriously looks so juicy, so pretty.

Sometime, my heart says to me to just go close to her and can grab her smooch her and kiss her rest of my life, but that is in the dreams at that time.

And, I am not the one can do this.

I am the stud of the college and this is the first time I am trying on someone so this is definitely not a easy thing for me.

I have a huge reputation in college.

I never followed a girl like I was following Tejasswi from last 20 days, she talks to me but the same way she talks to everyone.

But as much, she is not showing interest I am getting attracted towards her.

I try to find topic to talk to her. But, it's difficult to find a reason to talk to your junior.

But, in the addition of my luck, one day she came to me with her studies problem.

Stay tuned

Stay tuned.