👨‍💻My Busy CEO BF - 1👨‍💻

Myself Tejasswi Prakash,
(narrator of the story)

I am a 20 year old female, young beautiful as every guy at least once turn around to see and admire my beauty

Thanks to God, who made me so beautiful. I must sound self obsessed right now, but I am.

I completed my 6th semester of college 3 months ago and directly came into a MNC to work as an intern.

There is an strict and disciplined boss, who didn't even look towards his female staff, almost every single girl have a crush on CEO of this company.

His name is Karan Kundra, in the initial days Karan didn't even talked to me properly, and it was right too why would a CEO will talk to an intern.

I am working under management and manager

I am working under management and manager. So I got a responsibility to bring files from Karan Sir's office.

He was the only guy, who ignored me I took that thing on my ego and I start giving him smile.

And so unexpectedly he fall in love with me, after a month we went on a date and he didn't proposed me.

Instead of saying I Love You to me, he told me that I am annoying and I should be more punctual and disciplined that day I realise that I got a very Khadoos boyfriend.

But till then I am in love with this Khadoos.

He is CEO of company maybe that's why he is like this, but don't you think guys, that a boyfriend should be more loving to his girlfriend.

If you think he is right, then you all are wrong 🥺🥺

He told me that we will make rules of relationship and I have to follow the rules if I wanna grow in my career.

Stay tuned