🥵Roommate's Bestie : 5🥵

As I stand under the hot water, my mind begins to drift to thoughts of Karan.

The steam fills the air as I close my eyes, imagining his muscular body pressed against mine.

I can feel the heat rising within me as I run my hands down my body, picturing his strong arms wrapped around me.

My thoughts become more and more intense as I imagine his lips on my neck, his hands exploring my body. I can feel my heart racing and my breath quickening as I become more and more aroused.

I can't help but imagine what it would be like to be with him, to experience his touch and his passion.

The water washes over me, but it does little to cool the fire that is burning inside me. I know that these thoughts are dangerous, that they could lead me down a path that I may regret later as I am planning to seduce him now, but I can't help myself.

Karan is all I can think about, and the desire that he ignites within me is overwhelming. But today I will have him no matter what.

I step back and admire myself in the full-length mirror.

I usually wear sarees and full suits in public get together.

So, I'm going to wear a saree only but wearing a stunning one.

The fabric is a rich, deep shade of Blue

The saree is made of a fine silk that feels soft and smooth against my skin, and it clings to my curves in all the right places.

The pallu, or the decorative end of the saree, is embroidered with intricate gold and silver thread work on borders.

The patterns are so intricate, the embroidery runs all along the border of the saree as well, creating a beautiful frame around her body.

As I walk, I can feel the pleats of the saree swishing around my ankles, the fabric brushing against my legs with a soft whisper.

Stay tuned