🌃Wedding Night : 1🌃

Introducing first,

The bride, the beautiful, the prettiest girl around, Tejasswi Prakash, who get married today with our handsome young and charming guy, Karan Kundra.

Tejasswi and Karan met almost one month ago along with their families as this was a family set up for them.

They meet each other, talked to each other and select each other as a life partner.

One by one, all the auspicious events of their life, engagement, mehengi, haldi, and then Marriage event finished happily.

Now, Miss tejasswi become Mrs Kundra and came to Kundra house.

Today, they finished all the rituals and now going to the bedroom finally.

Here, the public events ends but the life with husband gonna start tonight.

Tejasswi sat on her bed waiting for her husband

Tejasswi sat on her bed waiting for her husband. She is so nervous but excited as well.

She texted her best friend to calm her down.

Tejasswi : hey, are you up?

Helly (tejasswi's best friend) : Teju, what happened? All fine?

Tejasswi : yeah, everything is fine I am feeling so nervous that's why I texted you.

Helly : why?

Tejasswi : it's my first night, I am here in room, I didn't talked to karan that much, now all of sudden.... 🙈🙈

Helly : this is the real magic of arrange marriage, you have to mix up with your partner immediately. And it's so good to make a bond be confident.

Tejasswi : yaar, I am feeling so shy.

Helly : yeah. I can understand but there is no mean to be shy from your husband so concentrate make him fall in love for you at first night only.

Tejasswi : I try.

Helly : remember that teja, it's a memorable moments of lifetime don't spoil it from your side, shyness is needed but overdose can ruin things.

Tejasswi : true I take care.

Helly : where is jiju?

Tejasswi : I don't know.

Helly : okay relax.

Stay tuned.