🚿Morning shower - 4 🚿

Once more,

Tejasswi begged him to release her lovingly as they wanna go down stairs relatives are waiting for them, but he did not. Instead, he slapped her ass again, grabbed her bathrobe and pulled her to his.

Made crushing his lips against hers, his tongue thrusting into her mouth and finding her own tongue.

Now he grabbed her bathrove with two hands, and remove it apart so that it hung down on either side of her breasts.

He watched as the rushing water rinsed the soap from her body and trickled down her legs.

Tejasswi gazed at him with a shy and loving smile as he reached up to remove her hands from the showerhead.

She thought he was finally going to release her.

Teju : if you are done my husband may I go? (She tease him).

She moved towards towel.

But he did not let her go this soon.

Teju : what now?

He turned Tejasswi around, bent her over and bring her wrists to her ankles.

He knelt behind her, gazed at the water as it streamed in rivulets through the clean gash of her cunt.

Holding the flesh of her buttocks apart, he leaned forward, flicked his tongue around her labia, slid up and ran it around her pussy.

He thrust his tongue back down through her vaginal lips until he reached her clitoris.

He licked it, sucked it, nibbled it tasting her own sweet nectar in between the streams of water.

Teju : how are you this excited in morning. (She said trying to get up)

Eventually, he reached over and turned off the water.

Tejasswi waited expectantly, thinking he would finally release her.

But he did not.

Instead, Tejasswi felt a cool liquid being spread around her ass and her cunt.

Stay tuned