🥵Roommate's Bestie : 12🥵

Our bodies were pressed against each other, the heat and desire between us intensifying with every passing moment.

I could feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh, and my pussy throbbed with the need for him.

Karan's hands trailed down my body, stopping at my hips, as he lifted me up and carried me to the bed.

He lay me down gently, and we continued to kiss, our tongues dancing and exploring each other's mouths.

His hands moved to my breasts, squeezing and massaging them through the fabric of my blouse.

I moaned into his mouth, the pleasure of his touch sending shivers down my spine. His mouth left mine and trailed down my neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses in its wake.

I arched my back, pushing my breasts into his hands, wanting more of his touch.

His mouth latched onto one of my nipples. He sucked and nibbled on it, making me writhe in pleasure.

His other hand moved down to my thigh, hiking up my skirt, and he traced his fingers along the edge of my panties.

I was soaked with desire of my cunt, and I knew he could feel it too.

We were lost in the passion of the moment, and nothing else mattered but the two of us together.

I feel his hands on my thighs as he parts them, and I know what's coming next.

I can feel the heat and moisture between my legs, and I moan softly as his tongue touches my clit.

It's like a bolt of electricity shoots through my body, and I arch my back as he continues to lick and suck me.

His tongue is so skilled, so talented, that I can't help but cry out in pleasure as he makes me come over and over again.

I run my fingers through his hair, urging him on, and he responds by increasing the pressure and speed of his movements.

It's like he knows exactly what I need, and I'm helpless to resist him.

Stay tuned