🙊My beautiful Junior : 1🙊

Karan's POV

Hello everybody,

Introducing the Narrator first ---

My name is Karan Kundra, host of this story and male leading character too,

I am medical student of last year, stud of this college so even here are 2 senior batches are in this college of Master's studies. (Sorry I have no idea that how the master's graduation goes in Medical)

But, I get full on treatment of a senior.

My father is one of the famous doctor, and even guest lecturer of this university, so I have different kinda pride and reputation in this college.

I am good looking as everyone says and I was the top scorer of last year examination, but I am not a book work as much as I am good in studies that much, I am known for my naughty behavior in college.

Thankfully,

I just love flirting with beautiful girls around me but I am not a play boy, so play and left is not my game.

I tease girls who loves me around them, but not the things go to extreme level, so still virgin, by the way I am 23 years old.

So let's bring this story to the college life of mine, right now.

It's a start of a new batch so many new girls faces are introduced in university.

So without wasting much of your time I will start with the incident which is mainly we are going to talk.

We are interacting with the new boys and girls takes new admission, when I saw a very beautiful and unforgettable face.

She came to our group to introduce her with us like other fresher.

She gave her name Tejasswi.

Telling more about her she told us, that she is from another city came here with the aim to be a doctor

Stay tuned