🌃Wedding Night : 12🌃

Tears started rolling from my eyes.

I lost my hymen and then he was deeper.

Karan stopped for a moment seeing my tears but I thrust my hips up and the rest of his penis entered my virgin pussy.

I leaned forward and bit his shoulder, whimpering but pulling him closer.

He didn't back out, he lowered his hips against mine until I felt our pubic hair tangle.

He bent his elbows and brought his chest down against mine.

We lay still for some time, savoring the moment.

We kissed, sharing saliva, and wrestling each other's tongues.

I felt his hips shake back and forth a little; the sensation of his cock moving side to side was explosive.

Teju : make love to me, please.

We kissed deeply.

He raised himself back up on his arms and brought his hips up a little.

His hips came down against me! Again he raised himself higher this time.

I shivered at the touch of his cock riding back out against the walls of my cunt.

He thrust down a little faster than before for which I responded with a soft cooing sound. I could feel his cock throbbing in my tight pussy.

Slowly Karan started pumping.

Karan : I cannot hold on for long. You know it is my first time also.

Teju : Just come inside me, that is all I want from you my dear.

Karan increased his speed and within no time he started to come.

I could feel my husband karan's penis juice filling my pussy. I was overjoyed as karan, my man, is filling me with the seed of life.

After some time Karan took out his cock from my pussy.

We lay side by side for a few minutes, my head on his chest, my fingers playing circles on his chest.

He asked me if it was good, and I kissed him and whispered it was very exciting.

We went to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves and removed all traces of our love making form the room.

We stayed in bed naked for another hour and then drifted to sleep.

Next morning we dressed quietly, and kissing each other periodically.

End of first night

If you want three bonus chapters of how Tejasswi's friends will tease her asking about her first night experience then make this book reach 8K votes.