🙈Strip Game : 16🙈

Since her legs were around my waist, they were already open wide.

I just relaxed and leaned on her, giving a kiss on her lips and resting my chest on her breast, crushing her nipple under my chest.

Then my tummy touching her tummy. My cock resting hard on her vaginal lips.

I gyrated my hips to move my penis length over the moistness of her vaginal lips making her juices flow out and stick along the length of my cock.

My cock is rubbing her pussy lips.

I kissed deep on her lips and moved my one hand below to adjust my cock and rub her vaginal lips.

Then with two fingers I slightly opened her vaginal lips and placed the dick head on the inner part of her vaginal lips.

Tejasswi : let's not do this.

Karan : are you sure?

Tejasswi : uhm... Okay but slow.

She got tensed and held her arms tightly around my neck.

I lifted my hips a bit and adjusted my position and with my fingers spread open her vaginal lips and gave a light push.

Due to great wetness, my dick head just slid, making her vaginal lips envelop my penis head inside it.

I increased the pressure and slowing the cock head made its way a little bit more inside; and kissed the elastic wall of her virginity.

I kept kissing her deep inside her mouth with the tongue wrestling.

I kept gyrating my hips to make slow to fro motion of my penis head inside the entry of the tight vaginal opening.

After about 20-25 light strokes, I could feel her relaxed and the tight opening of the vagina had accepted my cock head nicely allowing it to slide freely.

I squeezed her breasts hard and then moved both my hands below to grip her hips and squeeze them softly.

I could see a light smile on Tejasswi's face and enjoying the soft sex.

I wanted to have pain and pleasure both in this union.

Since my cock head was all accepted by the tight opening of Tejasswi's  virgin vaginal opening.

I kept gyrating my hips to slide up and down every time touching the elastic membrane of her hymen.

I could even feel the membrane expanding and contracting. I had only half an inch of my cock inside her and there was another six and half to go deep inside.

Stay tuned