😍Seduction : 19😍

Her lips found his ear lobe and she nibbled and sucked gently, tonguing me, arousing me to the point that his erection again was nearly painful.

This ultra hot and sexy student is making it hard to control for Karan.

His hands now clutching her as she moved purposefully upon me.

Her response was to lift herself up on her forearms, providing him with a nice view of her breasts as she pressed her more forcefully upon his dick, sliding up and down the hardened length with her ass.

She established a rhythm, and he quickly realized what she was doing.

Her eyes closed, her smile disappeared as her lips parted, and she concentrated on her movements along the length of  my dick teasing her panty-covered clitoris.

She began to moan and karan grab her ass cheeks firmly and assisted her in her movements upon him.

Slowly, the tempo increased, and he moved beneath her, providing her with the additional friction which just might tip her over the edge of his cock.

She lowered herself fully onto him again.

Now Karan's control was crumbling quickly.

Rising up on his hands and knees and he pulled and flip Teju under him.

He take off his pants completely fully exposed his dick.

A heartbeat later, he was pulling aside the wet crotch of her pretty panty, watching her face intently.

She gave a shy expression and close her eyes surrendering herself completely to Karan.

When Karan dripping dick touched her wet cunt.

Teju immediately get up seprating her cunt from my dick

Teju (with heavy breathing) : is this right sir?

Karan nodded.

Teju : protection?

Stay tuned