😩Drunk Eve - 7😩

I bring her to room, and accidentally slipped my left hand closer to her breasts.

I felt the sideward flesh of her left breast because of her dress.

But, when I touch her sidewards bulge of breasts, I apologize because it was unintentional.

Tejasswi didn't reacted.

I don't know, what is awakening in me, I started pressing it softly with the tip of my fingers.

She didn't seem to notice my actions.

This encouraged me more and I put my left hand near her breasts. So close that I could feel her breasts once.

I stared to move my finger over her dress in fear.

I looked at her face and was zapped, it wasn't that she was not noticing my actions, but she was enjoying my actions.

She had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip in pleasure.

I stopped immediately when I felt that she can feel it what I am doing.

Her room had arrived. I made her stand against the wall so she can't move and opened the door.

Must say she had good control over her body. She stand straight looking at his eyes.

Tejasswi hold his cheeks and pull his closer on which I resist her

Tejasswi : Karan, you are so hot.

Karan knows that if he begins from here, something really bad gonna happen. Which makes him lose his job and her faith.

Tejasswi : Karan.... Give me a kiss.

She leans towards him and rub her cheek on his lips. When Karan make her stand straight.

Karan : mam, I am sorry but this is wrong, I made mistake already now let me control

Karan : mam, I am sorry but this is wrong, I made mistake already now let me control. Please.

Tejasswi looks at him disappointedly.

Karan : let's go inside.

As I was taking her to the bedroom.

She told me to take her to the bathroom.

I bring her to the bathroom.

I don't know what I am waiting for. When I should leave.

Stay tuned