😍Seduction : 13😍

Teju still felt the sharp pain he had left behind on her breasts, she had moaned a couple of times when he had been pressing them harder.

There was a glimmer of a sudden nervousness in her eyes when she looked back at him.

Karan realise she is massaging her boobs, he understood might be he played too rough with her sensitive tits.

Karan then slowly started caressing her breasts.

Karan : did I hurt them toomuch?

Teju nod her neck in NO.

Karan : thanks because that was just the starting then, you will need to work hard today baby girl.

He exclaimed with a victor’s grin.

Teju is happily ready for this make out as he is the handsome guy every college girl wish for.

And Karan had already started unbuttoning her shirt.

Slowly he had unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt and had loosened her shirt at the top.

Then he slowly rubbed her bare chest with the back side of his arm.

He rubbed his fingers on her deep cleavage, feeling the soft flesh around those firm mounds.

Karan : uhm....i can't even imagine how many dreams are in my hands right now.

Teju : means sir?

Karan : these tits must be dreamt by thousands of boys till now and see I am having them in my hand today.

She blush and swallowed a deep breath and then closed her eyes, signalling her surrender.

Karan was pleased to see the sign of obedience in her and then continued unbuttoning the rest of her shirt.

Soon he had taken the shirt off her body, leaving most of her upper body exposed apart from the area covered by the white lacy black bra.

He then held her left breast and pulled the cup of the bra down to bring that breast out in the open, and then slowly ran his tongue on the tip of her already erect nipple.

Stay tuned

60+ votes for next double update