🤭Author's experience : 20🤭

Teju too was enjoying the nice feeling in her pussy.

Slowly and gradually, it was driving both of them mad.

She threw her hands aside and grabbed the bed sheets.

The dominated desires were slowly rising up through their body.

She had already had an orgasm by then and was getting driven towards another.

She held the bed sheets tightly and was throwing her heads around wildly.

Teju : Ohhhh…I can’t stand it…harder, harder…fuck me harder. (She was urging for him to keep thrusting harder) .

Karan too was enjoying it at the fullest.

He was banging her vigorously.

He kept kissing her and sucking her breasts too. Occasionally he would bite her flesh to leave marks of his love bite on her.

She too would hug him tight and bite on his shoulder to leave the marks of her desires. Both were getting drifted in that tide of excitement and pleasure.

Karan wanted to cum inside her, he did but not once, but several times during that night.

The rain didn’t stop for one hour made late to mouni, and neither the two of them stopped.

Karan stayed back for two hours and they continued throughout these hours.

When they were done missionary, they tried another spooning followed.

When they both get exhausted completely they crash into each other's arms and hugs each other tightly.

Both of them dressed before Mouni arrive, but she arrives before Karan left.

Mouni knocks the door.

Teju feels nervous and told him to hide behind closet.

She came with Suraj.

Mouni : sorry I get late.

Suraj : hii tejasswi.

Teju : hello.

Mouni : teju, it's a very pleasant weather outside, you would love it.

Teju understood that she wants time with Suraj.

Teju calls Karan to come out.

Mouni is shocked.

Mouni : what is he doing here?

Teju : it's your turn. (She winked).

Mouni understood and Teju - Karan came out for walk.

______________________________________
And this story ends here