🤭Author's experience : 8🤭

He : if you wanted to kiss, do it properly here. (Pointing his lips).

I giggled with blush.

He : wanna do it?

Ask  hucking me under the chin, then slowly he raised my face and started to kiss me passionately.

I could feel his hardness pushing against my belly.

Everything is going too fast.

Then his boner rubbed with my body.

I don't know, but there is an argument going in between my mind vs heart.

Right now, I feel like I want him to touch me and feel me as much he wish because I wish the same. And mind is saying this is wrong.

But I am under a spell of his charm and those drink impact my decision making sense.

His lips on my lips making me so wet.

So, I was trying to rub my pussy when he was kissing me, so I unbuttoned my shorts and drew the zip down.

He noticed that I open my shorts.

He smiled and thought that I did it to encourage him, definitely he is not wrong at his place. Anyone will think the same what he thought.

He : may I touch you there?

My mind screamed no, but I nodded in yes.

He then put his hand inside my shorts and caressed my pussy over the panty.

Teju : ahhhh....

I intensified my effort to get my body under my control.

But before I could fix things he strip my shorts, it slid down to my knees.

And put his hand inside my panty, this time he didn't find it important to ask.

His hand now had unhindered access to my cunt.

He ran his fingers up and down in between my lower lips.

Stay tuned