📷Photoshoot Revenge : 1📷

Introducing first,

Tejasswi Prakash, 23 years old young and beautiful actress model. Tejasswi is hanging out with having a professional Photoshoot on a trip of Maldives these days.

Our heroine is in relationship with a guy, named Varun sharma, he is also a model who likes to be friend with other female models.

Tejasswi is dating him since starting of this year meant almost from 1 year and she just hate his behavior with other girls which he do on the name of profession.

He went close to other girls in front of tejasswi as well and justify with the fact that he is a model and it's his work.

Again,

the same thing happened

Today,

Varun is shooting with a girl beside in the project and he is too clingy with him since morning even off camera and tejasswi is getting it.

So after the shoot packed up, tejasswi came to confront him.

Varun : heyy teja, how are you?

Tejasswi : You idiot what do you think of yourself! You are a cheater, you are good for nothing.

Varun : what the hell is wrong with you, are you again behaving like this because I had a shoot with any girl, if yes first listen to what I say. (He again had the same excuse that he is doing this for his profession)

Tejasswi : it's the third time Varun when I caught you with any girl? If you can't improve your self at least learn to lie properly. (Said angrily)

Stay tuned