😒Jelous Bestie - 5😒

And it really doesn't matter to him that her smile his heart break.

Teju : I should go and talk to Pratik, I wanna plan his birthday surprise.

Karan : hmm.

Teju left with assurance that Karan will help her.

Teju : Karan we will leave for party at 9 Pm tomorrow then you drop me and come back.

Karan : why, can't you come back with me?

Teju : no I planned something for Pratik!!

Karan : okay, I won't mind I will wait for you.

Teju : Karan, understand na yaar. (Hesitated and shyly) it's a long night plan I will come back next morning.

Karan immediately felt a gloom settling all over me. He feared that his life gonna shatter next night.

Karan : are you mad? (In furious manner) you are at huge risk if you do that. ( Karan tried reasoning with her).

Teju : yaar, I will try to be safe dont worry

Karan : You don't know that uncle aunty will confirm twice with your friend . It is so risky.

Teju : Do you think so? (She sounded really concerned) What else can we do now? Tell me if you have any idea.

Karan wanna make her understand to change the plan. But she is not understanding and not ready to listen to drop the plan.

Karan : listen carefully (he said holding her hands) I will come with you and stay there. Okay then after 2-3 hours I will bring you back with me.

Teju is not sure about this plan but she nodded.

Karan is thinking how to influence her in changing her mind.

But as Teju expected when Karan asked her mother, they both get permission to proceed to her friend home next night (which is an excuse).

Obviously, after this Teju was delighted about the whole thing. She never knew that he is worries right now.

Finally,

It's a day of party.

Karan and Teju is talking when Pratik's call came to Teju.

Karan insist Teju to put the phone on speaker because Tejasswi told Karan last day that she won't go too much. She just kiss him.

Teju put the phone on speaker.

Pratik : hello my love.

Teju : hii. Happy birthday Pratik, wish you a happy happy life.

Stay tuned