😒Jelous Bestie - 19😒

Karan : Tell me if it hurts.He told her with real concern.

Teju : it do, but go ahead babe (she groaned again) Fill it up at once.

He withdrew from her for a moment and pushed  waist against her a bit harder than before.

This time around,

He could feel her pussy lips yielding his forceful thrust and Tejasswi's squeal suggested that his dick finally made the headway inside her.

Karan : oh this is heaven.

He muttered and preferred to stay still for a while, relishing the feeling of her pussy holding my dick.

He could see a magic smile flashing on her face that encouraged me to start pumping her.

He teasingly withdrew the whole length of his dick from her pussy and watched her looking at me somewhat perplexed.

He knew that she was wondering why he had retreated from her and her expressions suggested that she was really ready for a royal screwing.

While she kept gazing at him with surprise,

He suddenly humped against her letting the whole dick to slid into her pussy at one go.

She screamed again and her pussy gratefully gripped my dick.

Tejasswi began moaning intermittently and moved her waists to cope up with my pumping pace.

They picked up the pace soon and my dick was gliding in and out of her pussy with amazing ease.

They looked at each other while our bodies slammed.

He was frequently modulating my strokes to let her feel the pleasure of her pussy being pounded by his hard meat.

Tejasswi's legs wrapped around his waist.

She gripped his back as though she wasn't willing to let him off the hook.

Soon they could just hear the slurping sound of my dick diving in and out of her soggy pussy and the noise of our sweating bodies slam against each other.

Stay Tuned