🌃Wedding Night : 11🌃

He moved it gently up and down, looking for the right spot. He stopped when he found the right hole.

Slowly he leaned forward and I felt the swollen head spread me apart.

He was looking into my eyes, looking for some hint to proceed or not.

I gave that indication by raising my head off the bed and kissing him passionately.

I lay back again and rubbed one hand across his chest.

He increased his advance into me, sliding slowly deeper and deeper.

He again eased back more and then thrust a little deeper. I was amazed at the depth of feeling I had inside me.

I could almost see his cock pushing against the walls.

Once more he drew back, and then down.

This time he let go of the base of his cock and brought his arm up to lean directly over me.

He leaned down and kissed me.

He eased his hips lower. There was increasing resistance inside me.

He rose and pushed down again, not any deeper but a little faster.

I knew I was coating his penis with my juices, which seemed to be flowing more freely.

On his next downward motion, he stopped and began to apply more pressure.

My breath was quickening; I wrapped my arms across his shoulders and tried to push up with my hips.

I felt a sudden sharp pain and I found it hard to breathe.

I felt his cock hit my hymen and when his cock tore it open I felt like I was going to die of pain.

"OHMAUHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH yes" Teju cried, my face arching up, my body going rigid, my swollen breasts thrusting upward as my hubby's huge, hot, glorious penis surged into my wet, cunt.

In and in it went, piercing deep, cleaving my pussy-flesh and pussy-lips open, mashing my gorged clitoris, crushing my molten flesh in its passage.

My cunt convulsed uncontrollably on my hubby's cock and, above me,

Karan groaned, his shoulder rippling and knotting powerfully, his buttocks flexing taut, his hips sinking and sinking as he buried his penis in my pussy.

Stay tuned