🐺Werewolf - 6🐺

She could feel herself quivering...and his dark eyes were laughing at her.

Tejasswi : are you making fun of me?

She said almost daring her to take another breath... a nice, deep breath...one that would strain that last button left her shirt open and leave her boobs with black bra.

Just as she was about to fill her lungs with air.

He glanced away, for just a second-and her soft creamy swells trembled with release as the pressure was taken off that last button and open her shirt with his hands.

Tejasswi : what are you doing? (She said shyly)

Karan lit up the with his super powers.

Tejasswi lives her whole life shyly but today, his powers maybe empowering her mind.

She still felt all tingly though...and for some reason her nipples were hard as rocks!

Oh, they felt so good, pressing against her shirt.

She didn't know what is happening to her.

She almost wanted him to look at her again, wanted him to make her tumble out of that shirt and into the open, wanted him to see her.

This is magic of that book. She is regretting to bring that book.

But, she is looking at this hottie who is so powerful and so many of her friends can't even afford to dream him. Who is calling her his Queen.

Thinking this, a blush shimmered up her cheeks.

Karan : please sit queen?

She swayed a little, side to side, not sure of where to sit.

That soft, swaying motion made her tight skirt flip and flutter, and the breeze across her pussy was making her gasp in pleasure.

Imagine this skirt on her bottom half body, pair up with bra right now

Tejasswi is shy girl, but some super natural powers in this environment right now.

Stay tuned.