🙈Strip Game : 17🙈

Once I was assured that Tejasswi is all relaxed. I took a deep breath and gripped her hips very tightly and with all my strength pushed my penis hard inside her vaginal walls.

I could feel the elastic membrane expanding and expanding and then finally tearing away to the pressure over my penis head.

With a single push, I could feel my penis foreskin stretched to the max and the hot vaginal walls of Tejasswi gripped and squeezed my thick 7 inch penis deep inside her.

Tejasswi's eyes opened wide in surprise and shock, gasping air with a shrill of pain and then gulping it tight under her throat.

Tears fell out of her eyes and her head shaking sideways not accepting initially the fact that I took her virginity.

She sobbed holding my shoulder tight.

I did not move at all as I knew, it would take few more seconds for her tight vaginal muscles to relax and accept the length and thickness of my penis.

After taking few deep breaths.

I leaned on her and kissed her face and gave few words of comfort.

Then slowly I kissed her lips and engaged her back in the love making activity.

After about a minutes or so, I slowly and slowly pulled and pushed my penis inside her with my hips gyrating.

Initially it was difficult for both of us to move but after 15-20 slow stokes her vaginal walls were well lubricated and allowed my penis to move to and fro in its tight grips of vaginal muscles.

Slowly the short jabs became longer and longer and my penis moved its all length from the opening of her vaginal lips to the opening of the womb deep inside her vaginal canal.

I did variations of small jerks and long jerks, short and soft; long and hard.

Every time I pushed my cock deep inside Tejasswi, she lifted her hips to accept me deeper inside her.

Our love mixed well, every stoke I pushed deep, my balls hit her ass cheeks.

I could sense that Tejasswi is now not an innocent girl, but a hot girl on fire.

I kept jabbing longer and deeper inside her.

Stay tuned