🐺Werewolf - 10🐺

Stumbling in her feets, she fell onto his body, arms braced behind her, leaned back and completely exposed to his dark, hungry gaze.

Her head fell back, those dark red curls spilling onto and tumbling over his desk.

Her full white breasts trembled with the force of her fall, soft skin quivering with need, rosy nipples tight with excitement.

The shirt was almost off her shoulders, more of a frame than a protector.

Her stomach trembled as she gasped for air, knowing such exposure on her virgin body was naughty, but wickedly aroused that her wolf king was looking at her so closely.

And her pussy.

Oh, her pussy.

When she fell her skirt flipped all the way up...and that plaid framed those sweet, swollen lips to perfection.

Soft, wet, and pulsing gently with arousal, her tight little pussy was begging for the wolf.

He blew gently against that soft, wet slit, and watched as her hips jerked...and began to rock, and undulating motion that mimicked what he wanted to do to her.

With a low growl,

He wrapped her hips up in his big paws, she realise he made his hand transform bigger and buried his face in that wet little pussy.

At the first lick of his long, talented tongue, she exploded, coating his sexy dark face with her creamy girl juice.

Her legs gave out, and she fell flat on her back across his desk, fully displayed to everyone in the room.

He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and kept sliding his tongue across that bare, soft pussy, licking and sucking, making her gasp and moan in pleasure, her hips rocking.

She didn't know what is doing, she didn't know what is happening, what made her ready to this super natural human form play with her privates

Stay tuned