😍Seduction : 12😍

Teju initially taken a step back.

She was not expecting to be grabbed like that all of sudden, from behind, so good in grip.

But karan held her tightly from behind and he grabbed her belly and started caressing it lovingly.

Teju : what are you doing sir? (She said little shyly when blushing hard and she knows this gonna happen)

Karan : I didn't even started anything yet....

Teju : mhmm...

Karan : but chill. (Karan take a step back, went to his wardrobe and take out some papers)

Teju didn't understand what happened to him now.

Karan : here is the question papers!!

Teju : thank you sir. (She said being so happy)

Karan : you want them right, I don't want you to do anything for me because of them so you got the paper you can go.

Teju looked into his eyes.

Teju : you didn't want anything in return sir.

Karan : I can't say I am not drooling over you but in return of them I won't do anything with you until you wish it.

Teju place paper aside.

Teju : what if I say I also want you then!! (Said seductively biting her own lips)

Karan flips her immediately.

Karan : if you want it then I would love to grab you baby girl. (He said in an desperate tone of voice kissing her neck from behind)

His hands move up on her breasts and he press them hard.

Karan : Mmmmm…nice breasts, fleshy yet soft.

He commented feeling the firmness of her big breasts.

Tejasswi stood motionless, surprised by that sudden move again, Karan gave him paper so now she is ready for this.

Karan did his duty as well asking her for her choice, now Its his opportunity to lead this.

He pressed her breasts from behind until he was satisfied that he had pressed them hard enough, then he slowly came in front and leant at the bed, directly in front of her.

Stay tuned