🤭Author's experience : 19🤭

Teju : I am going to suck your cock dry today (she said in a horny tone).

Karan closed his eyes, anticipating the pleasure to come. And then Teju wrapped her tongue on his cock and took it in her mouth.

She started sucking his cock and playing with his balls at the same time.

Teju : uhm.....you are such an expert sucker. (he remarked while enjoying the touch of her tongue all over his cock) .

Soon she started sucking so expertly that she forced him to start moaning out loudly.

Karan reached out for his cock and tried to stop her from sucking further.

Karan : please don’t do anymore or I will end up Cumming now. (he said, wanting to stop her from making him cum)

Teju : What’s wrong? Cum in my mouth. (she said wanting to carry on further)

She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth.

Karan : No (he said and sat up) I don’t want to cum so early. I want to make you feel my cock in your cunt.

Teju bit her lips in excitement.

Karan : I don’t want to cum in your mouth this easily.

Teju held his face and started kissing his lips.

Slowly he pushed her back on the bed and took position between her legs.

Teju opened her legs up to expose her cunt to his cock.

He rubbed his cock around her pussy nicely before positioning it to push inside.

Teju closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Karan leant on her body and his cock ready to penetrate inside.

She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

The lightning from outside was lighting the room up for both of them to occasionally look into each other’s eyes with a burning desire.

Karan pushed forward and his cock slowly rubbed into her cunt. Teju gritted her teeth in that slight moment of pain, but Karan leant further and started kissing her lips.

He was well inside her by then and was stroking his cock in and out of her cunt nicely.

Stay tuned