😉Best Friends Game - 10😉

But, on last bowl the all rounder came to bat got out.

Teju (yelled) : not again...... Ahhhhh.... Jadeja.... I will kill you.

But Karan's eyes glowed up. He eyed her expectantly.

Tejasswi now regretting her decision to play this game and gave her husband a perfect chance to see her half naked at least.

But for now, she had to strip.

Karan : which one are you going to take off?

Karan asked the same question which was in her mind. She was now sitting in just her blouse and panty.

The problem for her was, by taking off her blouse, it would make him more horny seeing her in a bra or in her panties (already).

To make matters worse, she had oiled herself mildly to moisturize her skin.

She went for the blouse.

She was finding it difficult to remove because of its tight fitting.

Karan helped and snapped the hook of the blouse.

The blouse came off instantly.

Teju didn't know she should thank him for this or not.

But she did.

Teju was still trying to appear confident.

Karan has his mouth open in awe.

Her boobs literally was try to get free from its jail, a thick black bra.

Karan mouth was leaking saliva and he too had a prison mate to free from his underwear.

She noticed the bulge but ignore.

Karan also try to control his excitement to be noticed in the form of bulge on his pants.

But he can't hold his dick when Tejasswi is sitting in lingerie right in front of her eyes.

Now, again their eyes sticked on the TV screen the last over started, Rohit is on non striker end just 5 runs away from his century.

But, a bowler hardly knows to bat gonna face the next ball.

Stay tuned.

90+ votes on this for double update