🥵Roommate's Bestie : 13🥵

I felt his tongue flicking against my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

He sucked it between his lips and lashed it with his tongue, and I moaned as the sensations grew stronger.

His hands moved to my hips, holding me in place as he continued his ministrations.

I ran my fingers through his hair, urging him on as I became more and more aroused.

Karan's tongue delved deeper, exploring every inch of my pussy.

I gasped as he found my sweet spot, and my body tensed in anticipation of what was to come.

He alternated between gentle licks and firm strokes, driving me wild with desire. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, and when he finally brought me over it, I cried out in ecstasy.

As I lay there, panting and catching my breath.

Karan looked up at me with a sly grin.

Karan : i'm not done with you yet (he said, and I shivered with anticipation)

I feel the need to explore my desires to their fullest. I love the way Karan looks at me, and I know he wants me just as much as I want him.

Wrapping my long, silky hair around his hard cock seems like a perfect way to show him just how much I want him.

I let my hair fall around his member, watching as he gasps at the sensation. I wrap it tightly around his length, feeling it pulse with his heartbeat.

As I start to move my hair up and down his shaft, he lets out a low moan. It feels so good to have him inside me, his cock throbbing with each movement of my hair.

I feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I continue to stroke him with my hair.

His hands are in my hair now, pulling it tighter around his cock, and I can feel his hips start to move in time with my strokes.

Stay tuned.