😉Best Friends Game - 2😉

They didn't got entry at the last moment. As IPL is so popular now. So now they can't travel back to home at night so they decide to stay.

They informed their families, but they didn't told them that to save money they took only one room for both of them.

They are really comfortable with each other. So decide to stay together in hotel for a night stay.

Karan : it was completely waste of travel yaar, but it is a pleasant climate today thank to god, so let us enjoy this outing at least.

Teju : it's okay, we have long night today to talk and we can watch match here on TV, later, We sleep in separate beds.

She said with a happy face.

Teju : you switch on the TV and turn on the match, it's IPL finals today, Mumbai Vs Chennai. I want my favorite Mumbai to win. I will be back in a minute.

Karan : sure yaar, but MS (MS Dhoni - ex captain of Indian cricket team and Chennai's captain in IPL) will win.

Karan turn on the Tv. For an excitement it's Enough for Karan took a look at Tejasswi.

 For an excitement it's Enough for Karan took a look at Tejasswi

Because She was wearing a saree, as Tejasswi wants that camera in crowd will come on her, so she dressed in a beautiful black saree

Which is looking so hot on her, which was not enough to hide her enlarged boobs.

And also he could see her saree being tucked very low below the waist which exposed a lot of skin when viewed in side angle.

Actually, Tejasswi did not know how to wear a saree so she is not even removing it to change now.

Her mother helped wear her saree and her mother had understood her perfectly well.

Stay tuned