😒Jelous Bestie - 20😒

He was getting more intense as he increased the momentum and soon felt a hot stream erupting from the bottom of his shaft through the stem of his dick.

He was getting excited to realize that He was about to explode into her and went about slamming as deep as he could.

He screamed before unloading consecutive shots of cum pulling his dick outside if her pussy for safety.

But sending her body to a few shivers.

He felt as though his dick was immersed in hot fluid and soon realized that teju had passed out as well.

He almost collapsed on her naked body and kissed her neck before letting my head rest on her shoulders.

Tejasswi discovered the warmth of his semen flowing over her while she herself was writhing.

They slept in each other's arms soon for a while but there senses disturbed when she got a call.

She heard the cell phone ringing in their conscious sleep.

Its 11:30 PM already,

It was expected call from Pratik.

Karan : who is there?

Tejasswi : Pratik!!

Karan : do you still wanna talk to him?

Tejasswi : no babe, take it if you wanna answer him.

Karan : no, just cut the call.

Tejasswi did the same and came back into his arms.

Later,

Karan jumped through the balcony and came out to open the door so they can go to Tejasswi's residence without getting anyone know what they were doing.

Tejasswi came back to his home by midnight.

Tejasswi : I am back home, mom?

Her mom: your work done?

Tejasswi : yes, then karan bring me back.

Her mom : he really take care of you a lot.

Tejasswi : yes.

Her mom : he is like family now, and I am thinking that to make him family officially.

Tejasswi : what do you mean?

Her mom : will you start a new life with your best friend, will you marry him?

Tejasswi is shocked.

Her mom : his family proposed this relationship and I also feel you two are perfect for each other.

Tejasswi just blush gave her answer and next day, in front of karan and tejasswi their parents fixed their marriage.

And within month they got married.

The End

Itne sare updates diye, uske liye you can thank me later