🙈Strip Game : 7🙈

Tejasswi : Do my heels count as an article of clothing?

Karan : as it was pawn, so Yes heels do count as an item clothing. Anything you wear comes under an item of clothing in return of pawn. Even a wristwatch, hairband, anklet, bracelet, or ring, anything you want to remove.

Tejasswi did as the host instructed.

She got up from her seat and stood in front of table.

She felt awkward to bend down to take off her heels, facing karan, raising her heels up one by one and bending down to reach them and undo the straps.

Tejasswi held them in one of her hands.

Karan is staring at her.

She must be looking pretty she thought, he is admiring her midriff at the sides which the top didn't cover.

Her midriff wasn't too skinny, but wasn't chubby either, just the right amount of skin.

She realised that her top is maybe too revealing, the cleavage is definitely not according the situation but helping to distract and break his focus.

She fix the top and bra to cover it properly.

Apart from that, everything is looking modest.

It's Karan turn. He move his queen again.

Tejasswi (think in her mind) : he is really playing so good today, I don't know what to move next.

Karan (in a warning tone) : think twice Tejasswi ji, you can be trapped into a awkward situation with one wrong move.

Out of curiosity,

Tejasswi imagined the hypothetical situation of stripping off all her clothes for the remainder game to remove all his pieces.

Stay tuned