😩Drunk Eve - 3😩

Even Host of the show is fan of Tejasswi (Pratik is show host)

Karan is watching from outside, and he is so upset.

Karan's POV

I can see the disappointment in the eyes of Tejasswi.

And I can understand that even all the fans was expecting it was her who get this award, but these biased decision break her hope and million of hearts.

I can look at her on TV screen, she get ready today with a lot of expectations, straight black hairs of hers were rolling over her bare back.

The white milky thighs were highly erotic and was making many mouths water.

I know, the fans not gonna take it this time, it was clear nepotism in this award show.

Every fan is here to see Tejasswi on stage with a crown.

That perfect gorgeous girl, with perfect fitting dress making her hot and perfect winning material, I feel bad for tejasswi.

But right now, my work is to go and cheer her up. Because right now she needs support.

But yeah, it would difficult to make her understand because even I think she deserves the award.

I am saying not so because I had been working with her for quite a long time and had got used to her.

But because of her hardwork I saw, this industry is not as modest as it looks.

Dirty politics are always being played over here and the limit of dirtiness is limitless, the nepotism played so well today and spoiled someone's mood for long.

The award show get over and the entire film industry celebs went to the bar and dinner lawn.

I knew it, Tejasswi must want to go back to home now, because she had no reason to celebrate today, after this heart break.

Stay tuned.