😒Jelous Bestie - 15😒

Now, he wants to free those boobs too.

His hands struggled to unclasp her bra hooks before finally letting off her young breasts free in the air.

She shuddered once her bra went off and her body arched forward as my fingers reached to her nipples.

His hands hungrily cupped her breasts and kept squeezing and kneading them with desires.

Teju : mhmm.....karan...

She kept moaning while his throbbing cock was getting in between her thighs to search for her moist pussy.

Teju : Karan, let's stop here, we are ruining our friendship this way.

She talked again.

Teju : I am your best friend na.

Karan : ohk, you go to that pratik.

He got up and gave her fabric back to her.

He said with disappointment and planted a kiss on her cheek with love.

Karan : sorry.

Tejasswi was expecting that he will give reasons to continue this but he gave up.

Tejasswi : what was that, you stripped me to give up. (She said disappointedly).

Karan : if you don't want I can't force you.

Tejasswi : I am not saying to force, but at least try to convince me na. (She sounds already convinced 🥺)

Karan : how will I?

Tejasswi walk closer to him.

Tejasswi : you should tell me once I will go through. I will forget Pratikafter having your  dick inside me. (She said so boldly kissing his neck)

He got the signal that he have all authority to go ahead now.

Karan : you are so.....

His left hand reached in between her thighs and settled on her public hair.

She squirmed as his fingers stroked her hair before tracing her pussy lips.

His palm soon found her moist cunt and began stroking it quickly.

Her moans became louder and he could see her nipples hardening as he kept teasing her pussy.

She was carefully holding her thighs together not to let my dick get past them. She laid down back in the position.

Stay tuned