🙈Strip Game : 9🙈

Tejasswi (to herself to calm herself) : this is not bad, this is just like wearing a crop top and short skirt.

Karan : you can give the top to me, this is my winning.

Karan said extending his hands.

Tejasswi hesitantly gave her top to him.

She almost felt like giving her only article of clothing to him; it made her feel vulnerable.

She still felt shy wearing a bra and a skirt.

Then in the next move she remove his pawn.

Karan lose one more pawn in next move. Meant karan have Queen - King - pawn on board.

She is gaining some confidence now, after answering removing two pieces correctly in a row.

Tejasswi : Maybe I can remove the queen of him without actually losing any more clothes. (She thought in her mind)

But in next move only, Karan trap her last knight.

She had no clue about this move or the answer of this.

She is in a great dilemma now.

Though she had hypothesised about going semi nude by the end of the game.

This was the moment when she actually had to start getting naked.

Her level of unclothing had till now been somewhat modest because her bra was not that bad cover.

But Now, she had to either lose her bra, or her skirt.

If she lost her skirt, she would practically be naked below her waist, as she is wearing lace white panties which was seemingly translucent with no butts cover behind.

She curse herself to chose that panty today.

Tejasswi in her mind ---

Then she thought second condition, that If I lose my bra, I would have naked now only, no no no that is worse.

Karan : So, what you decide tejasswi? Wanna continue?

She got up and took a faint step to the same stripping spot, this time much slower.

She took off her skirt zip, which was holding it around her butts, and let the skirt drop around her ankles.

For some reason, she didn't pick it up soon.

She knew she was showing an ample amount of her ass cheeks to Karan, who is watching her like he will eat her here only.

Stay tuned