🐺Werewolf - 3🐺

She came back to room, when again someone knocks the main door.

She feels scared, she went again with trembling steps and open the door, it's all dark in the corridor, there is no one there.

She again shut the door and locked it this time

She came back to room.

She opened the door-and was so confused for a moment because the the candle she left in room isn't there.

She looks around.

Because she had that only candle to light up the room!

She try to find out, but she didn't had anymore candles.

She looks around, when she feels that there is someone behind her breathing heavily.

She feels so scared for a moment, she turn around and flash a light on bed and there is a guy sitting on the bed.

He is so handsome, strong, and looks like alpha male, and that guy had a candle in his hand.

Tejasswi is shocked and scared

Tejasswi (screamed in fear) : who are you?

Karan is this guy*

So the magic works and the Werewolf Karan awakes.

Karan : you only wake me up, and now asking me who am I?

Tejasswi looked at the book.

Karan : yes. (He stretch his arms). I wake up almost after 300 years today. Ahhhhh. Thanks.

Tejasswi is so scared.

She could feel his gaze as though he is actually touching her. Tejasswi took that book and try to escape because he looks dangerous and he is stranger to her.

Karan : where are you going, I won't harm you?

Tejasswi : leave, else I call the police, she took her phone and dial helpline number.

Karan sits comfortably on bed.

Karan : call them, I am waiting I want 7 men's to eat now to satisfy my hunger?

Stay tuned