🐺Werewolf - 2🐺

She didn't know anything about the author of this book, she is just reading there about him to know more what is it about.

She is feeling now little nervous reading the book turning the pages one by one.

She is around the halfway and she skipped those pages of mantras only.

But, the real deal is those pages in this book, she feel curious to read them and see what can happen.

She read those pages.

There is some rules are written there, and so much more in very small letters.

She slowly starts reading.

Book

These mantras are really strong. The King of Wolves, who is waiting for her mate is sleeping inside this book.

If you chant this mantra in midnight, the wolf will wake up and will appear in front of you.

He is strong, looks like alpha male, he can transform in wolf and men according to his choice.

So, don't read it.

If you read it by mistake, and wolf awake, he will kill 7 people's. Not you, because you free him.

______

Tejasswi (in mind) : this is nonsense, what the author meant, if I read these  lines. The Werewolf came out from this book.

She is feeling scared because the room have only one candle and it's completely dark in room, but she didn't believe it.

So, she chants these mantras.

And all of sudden,

Someone knocks the door.

She gets up. And sweat cover her forehead. The book fall down on the floor.

She saw the lightning from the window.

Again knocks, she took the book from the floor

Again knocks, she took the book from the floor. Turn on the phones flashlight snd walk out of room.

And she just clutched her books tight to her chest, and walked to the door.

When she finally got to the door there is no one on the door.

Stay tuned