😒Jelous Bestie - 3😒

Teju : mom, I will introduced her with him. If you want.

Karan : yeah aunty I will meet her. I will take her guarantee aunty.

Her mother : you have to go and drop him at her place okay and I know you won't lie to me ever , I am sending her on your guarantee Karan.

Karan could see a lot of surprise in Teju's eyes for all the statement and belief her mother had on Karan not on her.

But she knows that Karan help him.

She smiled at him feeling somewhat secured that he will drop her to Pratik on party day after 2 days.

Teju came with Karan to his flat.

Teju : I am feeling better now, I should inform pratik that I will come. (She told him as she got inside the flat. He smiled in reply)

But Karan didn't want that she will go anywhere alone with Pratik because she know what he must be wishing with her.

Karan and Teju grown up in together so she knows her as well that she is naughty girl too.

Who grown up, under the strict surveillance of her parents.

From age 19 he knows her so he knows everything about her so well.

And even Pratik won't be able to resist her as she looked like the typical angel from the heavens.

He knew that all the guys keep on staring at him in her group of classmates.

And Karan knows their intention too, that what they would do anything for her.

Karan feeling's are growing for her everyday by seeing her grow from a gorgeous teenager to a sexy girl.

And obviously he don't want anyone even touch her.

Nowadays, since he know she have a boyfriend, he is more insecure every moment and his eyes were more attracted to her sexy curves and wonderful well shaped huge breasts.

Not so surprisingly, she remained his favorite fantasy of life. Which he feels never being fulfilled.

Karan is understandably upset to know that she was in love with Pratik and want to go to his party at night and wanna spend night with him.

Karan was really jealous of him although he was a handsome guy with not so much habits and hailing from one of the illustrious families in the city.

Stay tuned