🙈Strip Game : 7🙈

After making herself comfortable in the seat, she see the Karan sitting right opposite to her.

They started the game and the history repeat itself Karan again struggling in front of Tejasswi.

In first 5 moves she removed her Rook and Knight.

Tejasswi : sir, you should not mess with me in chess. (In an attitude and overconfident)

Karan : the game is on, Tejasswi. Wait....

In an overconfidence she move her Rook into the boxes of Karan's side and Karan's knight remove it from the board.

Tejasswi almost hit her head with her palm.

She restrained herself because she knew that each of her pieces play an important role for her.

After this, she had some lack of focus on board led removal of 4 more pawns from board.

Karan : now the real game begins so if you lose more pieces you have to strip to survive in game or have to accept that you lose?

Tejasswi : I know I know.

Tejasswi is disappointed with herself today, and Karan is playing well today.

Tejasswi played aggressive and remove his another Knight and Bishop soon.

But in this she lose her Knight.

Karan : now....you have strip an article of clothing from upper half of your body in exchange for staying in the game.

Tejasswi can't believe it that she loose 6 pieces in one game today.

She is feeling shy but wanted to win  five lakh rupees, after getting so far in the game she is close to seal the game for her.

So she removed her jacket.

In next move only

She lose her pawn.

She couldn't really believe that she is losing her pieces of character in chess this easily.

But she is ready to do something to win five lakh rupees. It was a pawn.

She looked at her heels.

She could lose them before her any other cloth. She confirm from Karan.

Karan : Well, you could get up from your seat and stand to take off one more article. (With teasing voice) you can strip an article of clothing of your choice because it was a pawn.

Stay tuned