🙈Strip Game : 10🙈

She is feeling so shy now.

She is in her translucent panties, even though it is shadowed.

She reflexed her hands over her pantied crotch and then stepped away and picked up the dropped skirt and turned back and rushed to her seat, showing her ass bounce for a good two seconds for Karan.

Now, even Karan can't hide his arousal a tent has been made in his pants.

She was already feeling the heat from embarrassment through her whole body.

When, she see his bulge but didn't stare for long.

As before,

Karan : my winning?

Karan extended his hands to get the skirt and she again gave it to him hesitantly.

This time, she was actually giving away a major clothing of cover, Tejasswi felt very naked now after losing the skirt.

Karan : your turn?

She is feeling shy, in which she really move the wrong piece, she made her queen stand where Karan's queen can kick it out from game.

And he did so.

Karan : yayyyyyy.

Tejasswi : noooooo. (She screamed)

Karan : sorry, Miss Prakash, you are nearly gonna lose a game. You wanna surrender.

Tejasswi : no way. I am ready to strip. I will win.

Tejasswi again focused on her state of unclothing.

She couldn't really part with her panties, it would be too much to show her naked pussy in front of Karan.

The only option left was to lose her bra.

She is still conscious about the lace panties she is wearing.

She slowly unbutton the buttons of the blouse in the front and removed it from her arms one by one.

She is sure that the teasing deep cleavage she is showing in the bra now turned into an exposed breasts.

As there was a wide gap between the cups of bra, showing a wider cleavage.

She held the bra in front of her breasts for a moment and turned back to the seat, again showing the smooth movements of her lower cheeks of ass with the few steps she walk.

Karan : wow, give it to me.

Tejasswi (shyly) : what will you do with my bra?

Karan : I want it.

Karan extended his arms and tejasswi almost threw the bra on his face.

He didn't mind.

She removed her queen in next move covering her boobs with one hand.

She knows that if she won Rs. 50 lakh, and all the strip-show she did will be worthwhile.

Stay tuned