👨‍💻My Busy CEO BF - 3👨‍💻

So,

I got to know that this meeting consisted of 150-200 guests, the people sitting in a room listening to the CEO and manager.

I thought what if CEO won't even able to stand from seat how it will be.

I had a very tricky idea in my head and I am all ready to execute it.

I know everyone will be around the huge table on their given seats and Karan will be on the corner seat. And he will stand after twenty minute and make everyone understand the motive of this meeting.

Karan is not talking to me because of this meeting so this is the best thing to do.

I had been away from my bf and I had had no love, no kiss, no hugs from two days, or any time to talk to him.

So Karan deserve punishment for this.

Yes I talked to myself.

I was getting irritated internally, and more and more insatiably horny as the day went on.

My body is getting so badly hot, and I started looking at my Karan and start fantasizing various things I can do.

Everyone went to the meeting room, but I didn't got entry. I waited 1 hour, then when they took a tea break.

Everybody came out of the meeting room and they either go to grab a coffee or just wait out in the lobby till the break get over.

This break give me chance to go inside the meeting room.

And I had a really kinky idea in my head and I thought it would be a good way to make the meeting a lot more fun for me and memorable for Karan.

Karan was preparing a speech, when I went inside the meeting hall somehow.

I sneak into the meeting room when nobody was really paying attention and no gaurds were there.

When I got inside.

I hurried up to the front of the room and onto the LED screens and I got down and crawled underneath the long banquet table that was up there, before anybody came back.

The table had a long table cloth, as well as a front side banner, so I knew as long as I will be careful, nobody get to know I was there.

My heart is pounding thinking what I am going to do.

Stay tuned