🤭Author's experience : 15🤭

She too wanted to get drifted in that sudden tide of desire.

And so when there was less than an inch remained between them, she decided to close her eyes.

That gave Karan a green signal, and he moved further, and both of their lips met smoothly.

Karan wrapped his hands around her too, and then pulling her closer, he continued kissing her.

Teju too wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

She was enjoying the touch on her lips and was slowly starting to reciprocate herself.

Soon both of them were in each other’s arms and were sucking each other’s lips.

Karan (slowly breaking the kiss) :I dreamt about this for so long.

He said while still kissing and sucking her lovely red lips.

Teju was silent but she too was enjoying the moment with Karan.

He was the only man she had been close with.

Karan : I am sorry I cannot control my feelings neither that day nor today.
For so long, I feel like am in love with you ever since I have been with you for the first time. (still kissing her and rubbing his hands madly all over her body)

It was making Teju feel crazily aroused too.

She was also kissing him back quite passionately.

She rubbed her hand on his naked top half of the body, feeling each cut and muscles on his lovely body.

Teju break the kiss when her elbow hits the gear handle.

Teju : uhm... I am not feeling comfortable here.

Karan : oh, I am sorry. (He moved back)

Teju : I didn't mean it. I mean can we go inside the hotel if you don't mind. (Said so shyly)

Karan : yeah sure sure. (So happily and excitedly).

Teju loves that excitement on her face.

Karan : let's go.

Stay tuned.