😒Jelous Bestie - 14😒

Teju : Karan stop it yaar, I am feeling very shy. 🙈 (She began heaving as she spoke) Please stop it now.

Her hands hurried to push his hands away shyly.

Karan : atleast let me see what I did with your thighs.

Teju shocked on this demand of Karan.

Teju : Karan?

He quickly slid down and planted his lips on her feet.

He started brushing his lips against her ankle

Teju : heyy Karan now I understanding what you are doing so stop it? Please....(shyly).

Her hands firmly pushed my head which was moving upwards.

Teju : this is very wrong. Karan, you are my best friend na.

Karan : until you show me the mark on your thighs I won't leave you and you were ready to do anything with Pratik but not giving me even a bit freedom on you.

Teju : Karan, you are my bestie.

Karan : if I say you are more than that to me, will you let me continue loving you.

Teju is feeling so shy and surprised.

Karan : yes or no?

Teju : for what?

Karan : I am more than a friend to you or not? (Asked with puppy face and moist eyes)

Teju : you know I can't say no to this Karan.

Karan : remember, your yes will be considered permission to take off your Bottoms.

Teju remains silent and blushing hard.

Karan : what, yes or no?

Teju : you know the answer.

Karan smiled.

Teju blush hard.

Her yes is enough to Karan to cross the line.

His hands began rolling down her bottom till it went well down to her knees.

She was more shy than he had presumed as her hands were pushing back his hand even when she wants it.

But as soon he take her bottoms down, His face rested on her panties while his cheeks were brushing against her inner thighs.

She arched back surrender herself to him now and his hands swiftly grabbed both of her breasts and held them in a tight grip.

Stay tuned

After 9k votes on this book I will upload 6 parts of this series together.

So go and vote all the previous chapter you didn't voted yet.