😍Seduction : 15😍

However it didn’t took long before tejasswi knew what exactly she had to do.

She looked back at his eyes, and gave a seducing smile.

She then stepped back couple of steps so that he had her in his full view, and then she took her arms behind to unhook the useless bra and got rid of it.

And then she started moving her body erotically, trying to please him.

She held her own breasts and then pressed them, making erotic noises and faces trying to simulate how she would have fancied her sir.

But karan watched blankly without much emotion and control on himself.

Aarushi then slowly unbuttoned her skirt and drew the zip enough to pull the bottoms off smoothly.

She then slowly pushed it down her long and slender legs leaving nothing but a pair of black panties on her.

She stood almost naked, swerving her body erotically in a bid to please her professor.

Karan was still on his bed and looked keenly at her naked body.

Teju looked at him for signs of appreciation and found a cock in his pants, signs of his interest in what she was doing.

Quickly she thought about her next step and then briskly she walked past the bed to reach where Karan was seated.

He didn’t protest as she slowly knelt in front on him and placed her hand on the dick on his pants.

She rubbed her hands slowly on that cock, feeling the shape of his erect cock.

Stay tuned

50+ votes