🙈Strip Game : 18🙈

Our bodies started sweating. I lifted myself a bit and changed the angle of the jab, so that I could go deeper and I could even feel the opening of her womb stretching.

It was 20 minutes continuously after I took her virginity, that I had been  jabbing my dick in and out, short and long, soft and hand inside her vaginal canal.

Every stoke made her milky white breast swing up and down like ocean waves.

Then finally the moment came.

She gripped her legs around my waist and the next second her whole body shivered making her whole body shake.

I could feel that her vaginal walls contracted and squeezed my cock hard and then pulse after pulse, waves of her orgasmic pleasure sucked my penis inside her.

Having this great moment realized, my balls squeezed and I pushed as deep I can and ejaculated jets after jets of my semen deep inside her making my body also shake.

I could feel the jet of my semen so intense that it should have surely gone all the way to fill her womb with seeds of life.

Which is surely not a good idea.

I collapse on her and was taking deep breath and so she was.

She get up recovering, her phone is ringing.

Karan : who is there?

Tejasswi shown that it's a manager calling of club, where she works and the club he owns.

Tejasswi picked up the call.

Tejasswi : yes sir.

Manager : after you are done with you challenge, come to club a client is waiting for you?

Tejasswi : I am sorry sir, I am leaving this job.

Manager. : why?

Tejasswi : I don't think it's needed.

She cuts the call.

Karan : good one, teju.

Tejasswi : of course, now their boss is my admirer why will I work there. Isn't it?

They both smiled.

The end