🌃Wedding Night : 5🌃

Meanwhile his lips slowly traced a wet line on my cheeks, traveled down to my chin, and then to my neck, and licked my neck for some time.

With enjoying the sweet fragrance (emanating because of the special preparations taken by me for the event), and his hands were busy massaging my breasts through my blouse, without removing any piece of our clothing.

Then he understand that my breath is getting heavier so he awaits for a moment.

He laid down with a smile.

Karan is smiling looking into my eyes, I am feeling so shy.

Teju : what happened? (I wanna know why he stopped all of sudden)

Karan : nothing I just think, things are getting heat up really in hurry, so I thought to take a break.

Teju : break.... (I went closer to him to show him the bolder side I have) I think we just began.

Karan blush hard on that instant change in expression she tease him the fullest.

Teju : so what next my hubby?

Karan : uhm..... You awake my beast now.

Teju : good. (She winks and close her eyes as she know what she had to done to fire his desires she did that)

I just remained passive, my eyes kept tightly shut, simply enjoying the pleasure of his touch and pressure.

When Karan started undressing me, I was trembling with excitement, and eager as this was the first time I am going to expose my body to a man the one who should, and would be seeing a nude male, all live!

Karan removed the the drape of lehenga off my shoulders, and let it fall down and the portion, which was inserted into the long skirt, was pulled off and he took it off entirely from my body.

I was standing before him in my long lehenga skirt, and my blouse.

He gently whistled, and hugged me once again and while we looked into each other's eyes, began to unbutton my blouse.

Stay tuned