👨‍💻My Busy CEO BF - 4👨‍💻

About 5 minutes later,

The guests started to slowly come back into the room, and the officials started to come back and take their seats at the table.

And Karan walk in and he take his seat.

Karan (in his heavy bossy voice) : let's continue the discussion.

It must have been a good 5 or 10 minutes more before the meeting discussions started back up again.

I waited till I confirm that I am sitting near Karan's legs, I heard his voice and I got confirmation.

Once I confirmed I am just in front of his legs under table him.

I turned around on my hands and knees, and slowly crawled near to him to the end of the table.

Where my Karan is.

When I was close to him the most in front of him, I reached my hand out and slowly extend my hand to his knees.

He immediately take up the cloth slightly to see what is on his knees and he is shocked seeing me there.

Before, he could confront me that why I am here, I pulled down his zipper of pants.

He gave a sudden jolt, now he cant seem like to stop me or pull me out from under as it will be disclosure that I am his gf.

So I continued what I was doing.

Karan is giving angry look to him.

Manager : what happened sir?

Karan : nothing, all okay carry on. (He push the clothes back)

When, I finished pulling down his zipper and I reached in and pulled out his cock, and started stroking him under the table.

Because of the table cloth, and because of the hundred people in the room staring at him.

He couldnt even look down to see me again and again.

All he could do was sit their trying to act normal while feeling my hands slide up and down his cock over and over again.

I did it slowly at first to get a nice good feel of him, then I started to stroke him faster and faster, as he got really hard and big in my hands.

Stay tuned

70 votes