🌃Wedding Night : 4🌃

Teju : it's our first night. Just reminding you. (She kissed him back and signals to continue)

Once continued, he started kissing my eyes and told me that it was like we had been waiting for such an occasion since the day one we had met.

We looked at each other and he took my hands to cover them with his own hands and pulled me closer to him.

He asked me whether I felt very tired, and if so we could retire to bed and sleep to which I smiled and asked if he was really that tired to sleep.

He just winked at me and with a naughty smile came close to me and started kissing me again.

I went wild though it was the first kiss I got from him or anyone in my life.

He had kissed me quite passionate one.

Our lips met and as our tongues met, we started getting tied up in a very passionate kiss.

Karan began caressing my back and my waist, teasing me with his fingertips.

My hands rested on his shoulder and I pressed him against me.

I felt his hands hugging me around my shoulders and I slowly moved in to enjoy his touch.

He was in a " kurta pyjama" (As i shown in picture) and I was in a 'lehenga' (also shown in previous chapters) and we were just hugging each other, kissing each other, without parting our lips, and just sucking on each other's lips.

Then I felt his tongue trying to enter my mouth, parting my lips and I allowed him to explore my mouth.

While his tongue was exploring my mouth, I felt his hands trying to slip under the 'pallu' of my saree to feel my back, shoulders, and started to feel my breasts.

Stay tuned