😩Drunk Eve - 11😩

She was tight, hot and wet.

Her head tilted back and her mouth hung open as her pussy lips separated and sucked me in.

Her pussy was tight and my cock stretched her wide and filled her up.

My hands dug deeply into the soft cheeks of her ass.

Suddenly she cried out in pleasure as I ground my hips into her in a circular motion,

Tejasswi : OHHH YYEESSSSssssssss, FUCK meeeee aaaaaEEEEE!

She screamed.

I had entered her into her cunt and began pounding away furiously, my chest rising and falling above her jiggling tits which were rolling wildly on her chest.

Her long, milky, stunning legs wrapped around my hips as she met each of my thrusts with one of her own.

Her wet hair flew wildly as she shook her head from side to side in apparent ecstasy.

My cock relentlessly plowed her.

Tejasswi : Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmming. Oh ahh do it to me karan!! Use me like I am yours! Do it to me harder!! Fill my hot cunt with your cum. Cum now, Cum now for me.

She cried as she had an intense orgasm.

However, I was no where near ready to cum yet.

Within seconds,

Tejasswi was in the grips of the orgasm of her life.

She was bucking and thrusting her hips wildly. I reached forward with my hands to squeeze Tejasswi's round breasts.

Tejasswi : Oh yeah, squeeze my fucking tits!" Tejasswi covered my hands with her own delicate ones as I pumped harder into her, relishing the feel of my meat in her warm vagina.

Tejasswi French kissed me and put one of her tits to my mouth.

Stay tuned