🐺Werewolf - 7🐺

She don't know why she is feeling like that he is touching her.

Tejasswi : Mmm... (Gasps).

Karan sat on the floor near her legs.

Karan starts giving her feet massage.

Tejasswi : what are you doing?

Karan : giving pleasure to my queen.

Tejasswi : uhm.... (She starts enjoying)

Karan : liking it?

Tejasswi : yeah. (She is loving it)

Karan kissed her feets.

Tejasswi : why are you kissing feets?

Karan : because I am allowed to kiss here only for now.

Tejasswi blush.

She felt naughty, with that cool air blowing across her moist little slit.

When he raise her legs a blow of hair visit into her clothes.

Closing her eyes she wondered how it would feel if he touched her there, touched her in that spot that is wet and itchy.

Karan kept kissing her feets.

Tejasswi is enjoying and feeling like when he will reach there the spot that only she had ever touched before.

With a gasp she realized that her fingers had been inching up the hem of her skirt...without her even realizing it.

She had gotten lost in the dark, magnetic power of his eyes again.

The eyes of the Karan is big like wolf 🐺, the boy with that big, feral grin making her feel like the presence of some super natural powers.

He looked like he wanted to eat her right up.

Karan behave like a nice guy, because she frees him so he can make a hot environment in this room but can't do anything what she didn't want. Or hesitate to do.

Her eyes closed and her fingers tugged at the edge of her skirt again, taking it higher.

Tejasswi (in her mind) : no tejasswi, drop the skirt down, look at him. He is so strong, he will tear you apart if you let him do anything.

Stay tuned