😉Best Friends Game - 1😉

Welcome to this new series.

Introducing first, Tejasswi Prakash, 21 years old beautiful and cute girl. She is bold wherever it's needed to be bold but shy as well to romancing and all.

That's why, our Teju never dated anyone till this date after spending 21 years on this planet, she never ever had a boyfriend or any relationship.

Doesn't meant she didn't into all this, it's just she feels shy, and think it's really so difficult to expose herself to someone.

Whenever she thinks, she thinks like how girls do that.

That's why, she have only one male best friend from 5 years from school age.

His name is Karan Kundra, he is 23 years old. Karan is naughty guy, he flirts a lot but only with Tejasswi.

Because Tejasswi don't like if he talks to any other girl, he is hell possessive about her only male best friend.

That's why, she didn't even let him make a gf. Whenever he try to be friend with any girl, Tejasswi starts behaving like a girlfriend to him in public so every girl stay away from her.

Karan can't lose tejasswi for anyone else so he don't mind all this, but like this he started loving her.

But from years, Tejasswi just restricted him in friendship boundries, she let him flirt with her. Even she is comfortable with Karan's touches but she didn't let the things goes further.

When Karan wish that Tejasswi become his gf. As he expect love from her if she don't like him with anyone else.

It has continuing from years since their friendship and since they become friends for the  first time they came out for a watching a live match together in Wankhede Cricket stadium, Mumbai.

Stay tuned