🚿Morning shower - 3 🚿

Tejasswi smiled.

Teju : but just a kiss?

Karan : god knows. (He wink 😉)

Karan kissed Tejasswi tenderly, and she returned the kiss with ardor.

And as tejasswi had an idea that he won't leave her just with a kiss the same thing happened.

Karan's hand find a way after bathrobe to her panty.

Then, He thrust his hand down her panties, cupped her crotch and felt the wetness running through his fingers.

He poked a finger through the folds of flesh and found her clitoris.

Teju : Karan....mhmm...

He rubbed it until Tejasswi begin to twist and turn, wanting to be free from the bonds that held her to the showerhead, yet unable to do so.

Karan turning her on with his fingers work.

Teju : mhm....

Karan knelt before Tejasswi, grasped her panties and ripped them from her hips.

He tossed them to the floor.

Teju : Karan, please....

Karan : what?

Teju internally didn't want him to stop.

Teju : nothing.

He smiled on this green signal from his wife.

And he buried his face in the wetness of her cunt, pushing through her labia with his tongue.

Tejasswi lifted her foot to the sidebar of the shower stall, desiring more tonguing, but instead.

Karan grabbed the sweet-scented soap and begin to lather her cunt and her butts, running his soapy hand back and forth from front to rear.

Tejasswi squirmed, began to moan for him to let her go, but he told her to be quiet, giving her ass a strong but playful slap.

Karan : your pussy shows that you are loving it?

Teju : of course yes, but we should go na. Mhmm....

Karan gave one more playful slap to her ass.

Wide-eyed, Tejasswi stared at him , but said nothing.

Now he began to spread the lather up her stomach, up beneath her tank top and spread the slippery soap over and around her full breasts, encircling her nipples again and again after opening her bathrobe.

Stay tuned