😩Drunk Eve - 12😩

My mouth sucked on her nipple and I continued shoving in and out of her pussy.

She raised her head to see it disappear between the pouting grasp of her eager cunt lips.

Tejasswi : Oh God.....oh God....oh God.....ahh...oh ahh...shove that prick into my cunt....pump it in....oh harder....faster..

Tejasswi panted as again and again my dick filled her cunt.

I was faster to the point of being a little hardee, and Tejasswi was loving it!

My mouth closed again on her jiggling tits, biting lovingly down on the nipples.

Tejasswi : Oh suck your my tits!! Suck em hard!! Bite my hard nipples!

She cried out.

Tejasswi's tits bounced all over her chest as each stroke was now enough to lift her out of the bed.

Tejasswi was in heaven, she had never been fucked so good.

My hands gripped her ass cheeks as her legs jerked limply in my arms as my cock plowed into her wet cunt.

Yelping.

Tejasswi kept her legs wrapped around my pumping butt as I powered her.

Eyes tightly shut,  arching her back and so into it she started squeezing the pillows hard.

Karan : mam, what would be my punishment for me mam?

Tejasswi : to be with me forever.

Her head was violently shaken every which way.

Tejasswi : MAKE ME CUM!! YEESS!! I LOOOVE IT!! FUUCCK MY PUSSY!! HARRDEERRR!!

Just as Tejasswi was cumming again, I too unloaded my slime into Tejasswi.

And I pulled my cock out at the right moment, before I fill her pussy.

Tejasswi is disappointed, I can see on her face, but she is not in her senses to think. That is what I think.

She is panting heavily, and she fell slept. I clean her and made her wear her clothes.

Stay tuned.