🤭Author's experience : 16🤭

Karan and Teju went inside.

As soon they entered.

Karan excitedly pick him in his arms. She was too curious and felt shy from keeping her eyes open.

In the meantime, he carried her inside the bedroom.

Only a dim light is open here.

But it didn’t matter as long as they were so close to each other.

Karan carried her on to the bed and dropped her gently on it.

Teju quickly took a convenient position and Karan too imposed himself on her.

Teju couldn’t see him because of close eyes but  was able to feel his cock on her body with his clothes.

He started kissing at her neck, shoulder, ears, cheeks, lips, while she put her hands around him. And opening his shirt.

Karan : I must say you are my luck, because genuinely you are so sexy, you have a wonderful body anyone die for.

Karan said while feeling every inch of her face.

Teju : You too have a wonderful body.  She replied while he is feeling her breasts from over her dress.

Karan continue rubbing her breasts over her dress only for ten minutes.

Now, Bold and Aroused Teju taken over the innocent one of herself.

Teju : heyyy, Why don’t you take it off what are you waiting for? Make me naked, touch all over my body, fill me with your love.

She said unable to control herself.

Karan feels like her words tear his heart apart in feeling of good.

Karan kissed her once again and started stripping her naked.

He removed her pink one piece dress, and luckily She was wearing only her panties underneath, and her breasts were naked.

Karan touched them and was amazed with its firm yet soft feel.

Karan : wow you have so soft breasts, you grown up in a year.

Stay tuned